Provides access to current and retrospective citations and cited references found in nearly 1,130 of the world's leading arts & humanities journals. Arts & Humanities Citation Index covers individually selected, relevant items from approximately 7,000 of the world's leading science and social sciences journals. Weekly updates.
Current and retrospective bibliographic information, author abstracts, and cited references found in over 1,700 of the world's leading scholarly social sciences journals covering more than 50 disciplines. They also cover individually selected, relevant items from approximately 3,300 of the world's leading science and technology journals.
JSTOR represents over 600 journals in the arts, humanities and social sciences. NOTE: Does not provide access to current issues of periodicals. JSTOR provides archival access to journals and access to journals varies from publisher to publisher. In most cases two to five years plus the current calendar year are excluded.
The Canadiana Online collection contains 19 million pages (96,000 titles) of digitized historical publications, including monographs, serials, and government publications over the past three and a half centuries.
- 17th-18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part 1
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers: Part 2
- 19th Century U.S. Newspapers
- 19th Century UK Periodicals: Empire
- 19th Century UK Periodicals: New Readerships
- British Newspapers, Part 3: 1780-1950
- British Newspapers, Part 4: 1780-1950
- Daily Mail Historical Archive
- Economist Historical Archive
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Illustrated London News Historical Archive
- Independent Digital Archive,1986-2012
- Liberty Magazine Historical Archive
- Listener Historical Archive
- Picture Post Historical Archive
- Punch Historical Archive, 1841-1992
- Sunday Times Digital Archive
- Times Digital Archive
- Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive