DMP Assistant is a bilingual tool for preparing data management plans (DMPs). The tool follows best practices in data stewardship and walks researchers step-by-step through key questions about data management.
DMP Builder meets the anticipated Data Management Plan requirements of these Canadian funders:
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Create a DMP Builder account and add information about your project to the template. The Data Management Plan you produce with DMP Builder is ready to be added to grant application forms.
DMP Tool creates data management plans for US funders, such as NIH or NSF.
Create a DMPTool account, choose a funding agency and add information about your project to the template. The research data management plan you produce with DMPTool will be ready to add to an application for funding to the agency you selected.
Hosted by the California Digital Library, DMPTool provides customized research data management plan templates for more than ten U.S. funding agencies including:
- US National Science Foundation (NSF), including many individual directorates
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- US National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)