1) Choose the library location (Main Library, House of Learning Library or the Williams Lake Campus Library) in which you wish to book a group study room.
2) Select the times that you wish to book the group study room. Each block of time is in 30 minute increments. If you wish to book for longer than 30 minutes, click on more time blocks. Group study rooms may ONLY be booked for a maximum of 2 hours/day.
3) Complete the group study room booking registration form. You must use your TRU email address only.
4) You will receive an email confirming your group study room booking.
1) Log into your email and locate the confirmation email.
2) Click on the link to cancel your booking.
3) Confirm the cancellation by pressing YES.
Group Study Rooms are:
for current TRU students only.
for group study, NOT for individual study.
available during building opening hours.
only available for bookings up to 14 days in advance.
NOT soundproof. Please be considerate of others studying nearby.
available for two (2) hours per group (not each individual member of the group) per day.
The Library reserves the right to delete multiple bookings beyond the first two hours.
Group Study Rooms not occupied within the first 10 minutes of a scheduled time or not booked are available for anyone to use for that hour.